Q & AMost asked information
If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your lessons? Any inside secrets to share?
Voice lessons include: exercises, understanding of the muscle groups, understanding different sounds can be made acoustically through vocal tract shaping. Breath work and rhythm training are also a part of the lessons. Voice lessons are beginner through advanced.
What do you like most about your job?
I like its benefit to humanity giving people the tools they need to build confidence. As a music teacher, first and foremost, I help my students connect to their bodies, helping them to be free and present, and do their best.
Pricing system and service details.
At the studio in Westport, CT:
- Lessons start at $65 for 45 minutes
- Lessons taught in your home or in the studio
- In home lessons are an additional $5
- Skype lessons are available via PayPal.
- Travel to other locations outside the Fairfield/Westport area may be considered for an additional charge, TBD.
More questions are answered on Thumbtack. Thumbtack makes a difference to building my business. Click here for more info.